Isn’t it amazing how much we try to mold our own life? I do it everyday. Some worse than others, but that’s just one of my hardest struggles. And yet, through all my doubt and planning, God still knows more and blesses me in abundance.
I was blessed with the opportunity to go get my CLC (Certified Lactation Consultant) certification last week. That has been something that I have wanted for a very long time and work just didn’t think they would be able to send anyone this year. Then suddenly, I got an email that I was elected to go! That’s God for you.
However, being at the training, it made me realize that I did not want to return to work. Yes, it could have been my sweet best friend’s parents and their hospitality to me, but I was struggling. Being there made me realized I wanted to pursue the nursing track, and NOW. (Yes, there is my impatient behavior rising up). But realistically, I’d have to wait at least a year. So there I was bummed walking into the office Monday. Then Wednesday I received a phone call from my ultimate boss lady. She wanted ME to work for district in a few more clinics. YES! Bigger and better opportunities! Now that is definitely God for you, he knew my thoughts.
I can really tell God is shaping me in and out everyday. He is never done working on his masterpiece and is constantly giving us strength. For I don’t know about you, but I couldn’t go on with out the strength God gives me. He is truly the reason why I am happy at this point in my life. I might not be right where I always dreamt I would be, but every step and every obstacle I take is all part of God’s marvelous journey for me. Every tear I cry, I know God is right by my side wiping my cheeks.
Last week at my grandparents, I read their daily bible reading to them and it was Romans 5. It spoke to me. I felt God reading those words to me reminding me he is with me always and provides through all my sufferings. Here are the first few versus that were shouted out to me:
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. 3 Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
I hope that God has spoken to you through that as he has to me. And as always, I’m praying for you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment